Top sellers

Information

Manufacturers

Specials

New BSL Batt 12,8 V  7.5 Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Storage Battery View larger

BSL Batt 12,8 V 7,5 Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Storage Battery

B-LFP-12-7

New product

BSL Battery B-LFP-12-7 12,8 V, 7,5 h Lithium Ion Deep Cycle Battery

Features:

  • 12.8V
  • 7,5 Ah Capacity
  • 1200+ discharge cycles to 20% remaining charge >800 full discharge cycles with 80% recoverable capcity
  • 96 Wh
  • IP56
  • 1.04 kG

Email: info@createenergy.co.za or telephone: +(27) 11 888 0410

More details

2-4 Days Availability (Ex Stock, Subject to prior sale)

R 999.95 tax incl.

Data sheet

Battery Rated Nominal Voltage 12.8
Height (mm) 99
Width (mm) 61
Length (mm) 151
Weight 1.04
Nominal Capacity 7.5 Ah
Battery Type LiFePO4

More info

BSL Battery B-LFP-12-7 12,8 V, 7,5 h Lithium Ion Deep Cycle Battery

Features:

  • 12.8V
  • 7,5 Ah Capacity
  • 1200+ discharge cycles to 20% remaining charge >800 full discharge cycles with 80% recoverable capcity
  • 96 Wh
  • IP56
  • 1.04 kG

Email: info@createenergy.co.za or telephone: +(27) 11 888 0410

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS

Email: info@createenergy.co.za or telephone: +(27) 11 888 0410

12v Lifepo4 Battery Features:

1. Fast charging-normally recommended 0.5C for 2 hours, Ensure long cycle life-at least 2000 cycles under 100% DOD.

2. Can replace lead acid battery with same size and 1/2 weight.

3. Built-in automatic protection for over-charge.

4. over-discharge and over-temperature conditions.

5. Maintenance free.

6. Internal cell balancing.

7. Communication of monitored data via Battery.

8. Management System (BMS).

9. Thousands of cycles,100% DOD,under normalconditions.

10. Flame retardant plastics.

11. Does not contain any toxic heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, nor any corrosive acids or alkalis thus making 12V LiFePO4 batteries the most environmentally friendly battery chemistry available.

(For replacement of lead acid battery,the same size of SLA battery)


Recharges much faster
Can be fully charged in 60 minutes

Longer service life
An average of above 2000 charge / discharge cycles

Incredible small size
1/2 of the size of a conventional lead acid battery

Weighs less
Up to 60% weight saving


Low self discharge
Only 12% per year

High temperature starting
High temperature operating range


12v  Lifepo4 Battery Applications:

1. Boat Propulsion and House Load Power.
2. Wind & Solar energy storage.
3. Communication power.
4. Transmission and distribution backup.
5. UPS power supply.
6. RV system.

■ Specifications

Parameter
Item # B-LFP12-7
Battery Type: Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) 
Capacity: 7.5Ah
Energy Stored 96 Watt-Hours
Nominal Voltage:  12.8V SLA is 12.9 V
Voltage range during discharge 14.6V to 10V
Weight: 1.04kg 2.3 lbs SLA is typically 6 lbs
Dimension (L x W x H) 151 x 65 x 99 mm 5.94 x 2.56 x 3.86 inches 5 15/16 x 2 9/16 x 3 13/16 inches
Cycle Life 1200+ discharge cycles to 20% remaining charge >800 full discharge cycles with 80% recoverable capcity SLA is typically 300 cycles
Charge Method CC/CV to 14.6V Will work with modern lead acid chargers including automotive charging systems
Normal charge current 1.5 Amps Lower charge currents are OK
Maximum Pulse Discharge Current 30 Amps 30 seconds max
Maximum charge current 7.5 Amps
Maximum continuous discharge current 15 Amps
Nominal continuous discharge current 4 Amps
Charge Temperature Charging 0°C to 60°C
Discharge Temperature Discharging -10°C to 60°C
Storage Temperature 0°C to 25°C 1 year
-5°C to 35°C 3 months
Mounting position Can be mounted on any side, or upside-down
Warranty:  Full One Year Warranty.

The lithium batteries are supplied with Battery Management System that can monitor and optimize each single cell during charge and discharge, to protect the battery pack from damage agains over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate running.

Items Content Specification
Over Charge Over-charge protection for each cell 3.8±0.03V
Over-charge release for each cell 3.60±0.05V
Over-charge release method Under the release voltage
Over Discharge Over-discharge protection for each cell 2.3±0.05V
Over-discharge release for each cell 2.8±0.05V
Over-discharge release method Charge to recovery
Over Current Over discharge current protection 300A~500A
Protection delay time 50ms~200ms
Over current release method Delay about 8S after recovery
Short Circuit Do not short-circuit the electrodes Designed for 600A/500us
Battery Temperature Charge over temperature Protection @ 65±5℃
Release @ 50±5℃
Discharge over temperature Protection @ 65±5℃
Release @ 50±5℃
MOSFET over temperature Protection @ 103±10℃
Release @ 75±10℃